We are Brownie Girl Scout Troop 4738 from Leesburg, Virginia
We've finished our 2008-2009 year and have completed our second year as Brownies, and our third year as Girl Scouts. Our troop has been recognized as an honor troop again for the third year as well. Congrats to the girls for all their hard work.
We will miss being the girls leaders going forward. Kalie has moved to California, and Sylvia (and daughter Sarah) moved locally across town and are now part of Troop 6142. We have all enjoyed scouts and cherish the memories we've made together over these past years. We're glad to welcome troop moms Jan and Kelly as the new leaders for the troop beginning in the fall 2009.
Your Brownie Leaders,
2012 Update: Sylvia has a new troop 1138 here. Come visit!
The Girl Scout Promise
The Girl Scout Law
honor, I will try
- to serve God and my country,
- to help people at all times,
- and to live by the Girl Scout Law.
|I will do my best to be:
- honest and fair
- friendly and helpful,
- considerate and caring,
- courageous and strong, and
- responsible for what I say and do,
- respect myself and others
- respect authority
- use resources wisely,
- make the world a better place, and
- be a sister to every Girl Scout.